Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes including time to come to pressure and de-pressurize
2 bell peppers
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup water
1. Cut tops off of peppers and remove seeds. Add 2 spoonfuls of marinara into bottom of peppers.
2. Add 1 cup water and 1/2 cup marinara to the bottom of Instant Pot. Place trivet in Instant Pot.
3. Stir together shredded chicken, 1 cup marinara, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Stuff into peppers.
4. Place peppers on trivet. Put lid on Instant Pot and seal vent.
5. Cook on pressure cooker setting for 8 minutes. Let it naturally release pressure for 5 minutes and then open vent.
6. Add mozzarella cheese to tops of peppers while still in Instant Pot. Replace lid and let cheese melt a few minutes. Alternative option: move peppers to casserole dish and melt cheese in broiler.