Many of you are probably enjoying brunch with your families for Easter weekend. This is a great, fresh and hearty recipe that is great even when eaten as leftovers.
It is good for breakfast but also a great, filling dinner recipe paired with a salad.
It’s versatile and you can use it for brunch with the family or for your meal prep for the week.. which is probably what I am going to start doing.
There’s so little you have to do to throw it together and you can double it to make a big 9×13 inch dish that will last you and your family all week. Easily reheated for 30 seconds in the microwave or in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Bacon Jalapeño Quiche
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
1 cup whole milk
1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
1 tomato, diced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
4 slices bacon, chopped
1/3 cup pickled jalapeños
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a pie dish or tart pan with nonstick spray
2. Add eggs, milk and salt and pepper. Whisk together
3. Add chopped add ins and stir
4. Top with cheese and mix in
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until middle sets and is not watery