This dish is so yummy. It will totally fulfill your pizza craving without all the carbs.
I for one love pizza but it isn’t exactly the best thing for you to eat on a regular basis. We have been trying to cut back on breads and pastas lately and replace them with lower carb options.
At least some of the time.
We served it with asparagus and it was filling without making us feel too full.
It is definitely going to be added to our normal rotation of meals.
Your kiddos are bound to love this recipe. And you will love that it doesn’t take long to throw together.
Supreme Pizza Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 lb chicken
1 cup marinara sauce
1 teaspoon garlic
1 green pepper, sliced into strips
1/2 white onion, sliced into strips
1 small can sliced black olives
1/3 package pepperoni
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2. Place chicken in bottom of dish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Top chicken with sauce and garlic.
4. Add half the veggies and then top with shredded cheese.
5. Add pepperoni and remaining veggies.
6. Bake 30-35 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through.