This is a yummy family friendly recipe that is great for taco night or for making ahead to eat for dinner.
It is a great recipe to make and share with friends and family if you want to take a meal to share.
Great for new moms and those who are in need of help around the house.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
1 lb penne noodles
1 lb ground beef
1 yellow onion
1 can corn
1 can black beans
1 packet taco seasoning
1 cup medium salsa
1 cup spaghetti sauce
2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
2. Boil water with salt to cook pasta. Dice onion.
3. Brown ground beef in a skillet while pasta noodles cook.
4. Drain fat from meat and water from pasta when done.
5. Sauté onion for 5 minutes until translucent and return ground beef to the pan.
6. Add taco seasoning and simmer for 2 minutes.
7. Add salsa, spaghetti sauce, black beans and corn and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
8. Mix pasta and sauce in a casserole dish and top with cheese
9. Bake about 5-10 minutes until Cheese is melted.