This smoothie tastes like a Reese’s Cup but has the nutrients you need for a full day.
It is smooth and creamy and you will love it!
It comes together in the blender with just a few ingredients so it is quick and easy, like weekday breakfast needs to be sometimes ha ha! If you are like me, sometimes that extra 5 minutes of sleep makes a world of difference so getting to sleep in and have a healthy breakfast is the greatest!
To make this smoothie..
Get out your blender and add the following:
- Sliced banana
2. 1 teaspoon honey
3. A heaping tablespoon of peanut butter
4. 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 cup milk…I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk
7. Ice cubes (if desired, it will make it cold without having to chill it and changes texture a bit)