Nestle released these Pumpkin Spice Filled Baking Truffles this year. They actually taste like pumpkin spice and they not too terribly sweet.
I decided to make some Double Pumpkin Spice Cookies to test out how they work in a cookie recipe.
They don’t melt too much which is nice!
Double Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1 cup Pumpkin spice baking truffles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl cream butter and sugars. Add egg and stir. Add egg yolk and stir. Stir in vanilla.
4. Mix in dry ingredients.
5. Scoop cookies onto baking sheet and top with a few pumpkin spice baking truffles.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Drop from thigh height onto the floor to release the air from the cookies.