These are super rich and decadent. You are going to want a glass of milk with them most likely. But they’re awesome!
My coworkers loved them when I asked them to be my taste testers for this recipe.
So easy and only has 4 ingredients. Yes, 4.
A great budget friendly recipe and one that is quick for you busy people out there.
Red Velvet Cookies & Cream Bars
1 box red velvet cake mix (just the powder)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
12 Oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch dish.
2. Pour cake mix powder in a bowl.
3. Add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
4. Spread evenly in baking dish
5. Crumble Oreos over the top.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes.