Do you have tons of leftover Halloween candy? If your answer is yes, this is the perfect way to use it up!
These are Trick or Treat Brownies!
They are full of chopped up candy that was leftover at the end of Trick or Treat and easily customizable.
For this recipe, you will need:
1 stick/ 8 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup flour
1. Heat oven to 350 and prepare a baking pan with non stick spray.
2. Heat butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time and stir in between each interval of 30 seconds until chocolate is fully melted
3. Put chocolate and butter mixture into your mixing bowl and add sugar, cocoa powder eggs, and vanilla and stir to combine.
4. Add flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl and stir to combine. Do not over mix.
5. When you are finished, pour batter into prepared dish. Now grab some leftover candy and cut or break into pieces. In this batch I used:
-Dark Chocolate Milky Ways
6. Scatter pieces of candy over the top of the batter
7. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Be sure to poke where there is not candy… if you can find a place 🙃