These veggie burritos are the simple lunch or dinner that you can throw together in about 15 minutes!
These only have a few ingredients so they are inexpensive. BUT, they are filling and satisfying anyways.
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees or warming setting. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with nonstick spray and put a large tortilla shell down.
2. Spray the top of the shell and add one, repeating until you have 4 shells and then wrap the aluminum foil up and seal it. The ones I used are pictured below and were found at Target.
3. Place on a rack in the oven and warm for about 5-7 minutes.
4. Cook 2 cups of rice according to package directions. You can use white or brown. I use instant for this because it’s the fastest. Take your shells out and fill with cheese.
5. Put one can of corn (drained), one can of black beans (undrained), and one can of original Royal undrained in a medium pot and heat on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
6. Remove shells from oven and build burrito